MOTHER MARS

MOTHER MARS
A character I am developing. She will observe the world from her unique vantage point.

WELCOME TO MY CREATIVE BLOG

MUSE TO THE RESCUE

MUSE TO THE RESCUE

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Mother Mars


Earthlings, I am Mother Mars.
For years I have been watching you spin madly in your deadly dance,
with no respect for Mother Earth. I've come to take your precious brood,
and keep them safe inside my arms until you change your reckless ways,
reversing degradations.

A universal mother, I'm taking matters in my hands;
my decision springs from caring, with no malice in my heart.
On a planet 'dead and distant' I'll protect my cherished charges:
'innocents' held captive, entrapped within your folly.

When you stop the desecration and your air is safe to breathe,
your precious treasure will return; 'til then it's safe with me!




All Rights Reserved
Mother Mars, copyright 2007 Jackie Marx

No comments: